Our life is constantly changing so I never know what to update about. Our little man is going to be 11 months old tomorrow! He is taking a couple steps by himself, but doesn't want to walk because right now, crawling is faster. He loves eating real food, climbing the stairs, and trying to join in every conversation. I can't believe a month from now I'll have a one year old. He's just getting too big.
Jon has started a new job in Park City that he loves! He gets to work from home 3-4 days a week, which I love! He's working so hard and I'm so grateful for that!
I'm working on starting school to get a degree and go into early childhood development so I can become a teacher. I want to better myself for Jon, Ranen, and myself. I want to show Ranen that you can do what you want if you just put your mind to it, no matter what life brings. And I don't want him to think that because of him I had to throw away my dreams! :)
That's our life right now, nothing to exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment