I have three of the best boys in the world! Jon, my amazing, understanding, hilarious husband. Colin, my adorable, smart, active step son. And last but totally not least, Ranen, my sweet, energetic, bright little boy! Without any of these three boys, my life is incomplete. From the day each of these boys came into my life, I knew I never wanted to live a day without them.
Today I have seen how much my two little ones have grown up since they entered my life. Colin is so big that he is potty trained, plays by himself, knows his alphabet and numbers and sometimes scares me with how much he knows! He'll sit and play with Ranen and talk to him in the car if he is crying! He loves to "translate" what Ranen is saying. I love watching him grow and discover new things each time we get to have him!
Ranen, I could go on forever about this boy. He is so smart! He already knows how to say "Ickey" when he sees Mickey Mouse, he is trying to walk, he gives "5's", and he knows how to turn on his electronic toys. I can't believe that something that was so unplanned could make my life so incredible and make each day so much brighter! Seeing him learn how to do even the littlest thing makes my day! And how much he loves his dad is so amazing to me. I love their bond! When Jon comes home Ranen automatically wants a hug, and he wants to play with his dad all night long! I can't wait to see the boy he becomes in the coming months and years!
And Jon! Where do I start? Seeing him with the boys is so amazing! He is the most incredible dad I have ever seen. The love he has for his kids and for me is so strong and unbreakable. He's made my life so much better and continues to everyday! He always makes sure the boys and I are taken care of, we never go without. When he comes home from work and sees Ranen, he puts everything down and plays with him. My boys are so lucky to have such a great dad!
Okay, there's my rant about my boys, I just needed to share how much I love them!
I love your boys, too! :) And I love Colin's translations of Ranen's talking - hilarious!
ReplyDeleteAND the word I had to enter for my last post was "saviness". Coincidence? I think not!
ReplyDelete