Sunday, September 26, 2010
Our Little Man
Ranen's getting so big! I can't believe how fast time has flown! He recently started sitting himself up and is now crawling, baby proofing this house is gonna tons of fun....Haha. I'm so lucky to have him in my life! Watching him grow and discover new things is so fun. Every single day is a whole new adventure! He waves bye to Jon when he leaves for work, he gives "5's", he tries to pet the cats, he feeds himself his bottles and finger foods, and he is beyond smart. I love watching his personality come out and learning more about who he is all the time. He's so friendly and loves to flirt with girls EVERYWHERE we go! Thank you for all the love and support over the last year or so! Being a mom and wife is incredible! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was a great post. :) I love reading about how excited you are for everything!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kristi, it's so fun to hear how excited you are about being a mom and how much you love it :)
ReplyDelete