Thursday, September 16, 2010

Our Life

Well, Jon and I have now been married for 3 months. It has flown by but we have enjoyed it so much! Our little man is 7 months and is growing up so fast! He amazes us everyday! We're in a bigger place now and we love it. Our friend Candice moved in with us, even though she is hardly ever around. Haha. Life is crazy busy all the time with Jon working, us visiting family, and trying to get our house cleaned up! We love our life together and we couldn't ask for anything better.

Recently we got two cats, Titan and Rex. They are both males and about 4 months old. They are so funny, running all over the house and hiding anywhere they can fit. They are scared too death of Ranen, and he just wants to grab them all the time. Colin absolutely loves following them around and talking to them. Those kids are too cute!

It's football season again, and for those of you who know Jon and his family, they live for football season! We watch a LOT of football in this house, but that's okay, then I have an excuse for him to watch chick flicks with me. We have U of U season tickets and we love going up to the games!

There's not much more to update everyone on, but I'm going to keep this blog going this time! I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for blogs! :) I'm still waiting to see pictures of the kittens :)

    ReplyDelete